Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Story of the World Vol. 1 Activity Book
A complete history curriculum in a book — perfect for busy moms, dads, and teachers!The Curriculum / Activity Guide offers parents and teachers a complete history curriculum for use with The Story of the World. In addition to extensive reading lists and cross-references to the most common illustrated encyclopedias, the Activity Book contains comprehension questions, sample narrations, maps, coloring pages, and activities for each chapter in The Story of the World. Children and parent-teachers love the activities, which range from coloring pages and games to mummifying a chicken!The Curriculum Guide and Activity Book is designed primarily for grades 1-4, although the maps and many of the activities are also appropriate for grades 5-6. If you purchase this Activity Book, you have permission to copy the maps and coloring pages for use within your own family.