Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
CC Quick Flip Arithmetic
Strengthen math skills through play!
|Audience||Elementary-aged students who are learning basic math operations; Essentials students, parents, and tutors, to use in community or at home; Challenge students needing to improve speed and accuracy in math; any student interested in competing in the National Number Knockout competition|
|Accessibility||Young students will need help flipping the cards and learning the games, but older students can work independently|
|Preparation||A deck of cards is required|
|Ease of use||Easy to understand; includes space to record times to keep track of progress|
Quick Flip Arithmetic was developed by math students in the Mandala Fellowship to strengthen speed and accuracy in calculating simple to complex mathematical equations. Using a regular deck of cards, students create a personalized textbook of mental drills as they play with different equations. Students can progress at their own pace from the four basic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) to more complicated games involving fractions, mixed numbers, and exponents.