Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Tables, Squares, & Cubes PDF download
Did you know?
This PDF downloadable is one of the many valuable assets included with your subscription to CC Connected. Subscribe today!
Is math easy for your child or does he work as quickly and accurately as you know they are capable? If the answer is "no", multiplication may be the culprit. Most children memorize the times tables through 10 during early grammar school. It is important to review the tables each subsequent year as they are used for higher and harder math applications, yet students are rarely given time to do so. Textbooks assume students have already mastered multiplication, but this is rarely so. Even students who like math struggle with new concepts because they are spending time factoring or finding multiples instead of applying their time and energy to new concepts. Tables, Squares, & Cubes provides the tables and self-teaching methods necessary to help all ages of students master the times tables for 1 through 15, and the common squares and cubes seen in algebraic equations. Tables, Squares, & Cubes is inexpensive, non-consummable, and multi-sensory so parents can help all their children master multiplication basics and succeed in school.This is the DOWNLOAD version. Please hit DOWNLOAD button as you check out.
Download this file from your final confirmation page once you have completed your order. A BLUE DOWNLOAD button will be located under the pdf product name on your confirmation page.
Honoring copyright: it is a matter of integrity!
Classical Conversations works diligently to keep costs down and provide helpful resources for your family’s home school, such as this electronic download. This downloadable file is copyrighted, which means that unauthorized reproduction or sharing of this electronic file is prohibited. This includes sharing this file or a printout of this file with other families or groups, even within your own community. Rather, encourage your friends who would like this resource to honor copyright and invest in this helpful and convenient download by purchasing it for their family. Permission is granted to make copies within your own home for your family.