Shop by Category
- CC MERCHANDISE
Great items to help reach free shipping or 10% discount on your order!
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Parent Practicum Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holidays
- BEYOND THE MASK MOVIE
Tables, Squares, & Cubes
Is math easy for your child or does he work as quickly and accurately as you know they are capable? If the answer is "no", multiplication may be the culprit. Most children memorize the times tables through 10 during early grammar school. It is important to review the tables each subsequent year as they are used for higher and harder math applications, yet students are rarely given time to do so. Textbooks assume students have already mastered multiplication, but this is rarely so. Even students who like math struggle with new concepts because they are spending time factoring or finding multiples instead of applying their time and energy to new concepts. Tables, Squares, & Cubes provides the tables and self-teaching methods necessary to help all ages of students master the times tables for 1 through 15, and the common squares and cubes seen in algebraic equations. Tables, Squares, & Cubes is inexpensive, non-consummable, and multi-sensory so parents can help all their children master multiplication basics and succeed in school.