Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Well-known Greek myths, retold just for children
|Audience||Grades 7–12; used in Challenge B as a segue between Foundations memory work and Challenge IV ancient literature|
|Ease of use||Wide margins and black-and-white illustrations make it easy on the eyes; footnotes and pronunciation guides help readers new to the world of mythology.|
|Author||Nathaniel Hawthorne, edited by Stephanie Meter|
|Format||Paperback, 6" x 9"|
|Publication Date||1853; Classical Conversations edition, 2017|
A gentle, age-appropriate introduction to mythology by famous American author Nathaniel Hawthorne. Includes retellings for children of six Greek myths. Complete with introduction, illustrations, footnotes, and helpful charts prepared by a Classical Conversations alumna!