Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Teaching the Classics Workbook
Not Available until spring 2017 - under revision by iew
No matter what your opinion about "good literature," this course will work for you since it doesn't tell you what beautiful literature is, but rather teaches how to think with the skills of observation, deduction, and evaluation. Students will use the Socratic Method of learning as they examine the five elements of literature: plot, conflict, setting, character, and theme. Graphic organizers, book lists, discussion questions, excerpts, and other materials are included.97 pages, softcover, spiral-bound. This is the workbook only; DVDs not included.