Shop by Category
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Request Catalog
- View Online Catalog
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Classical Conversations
- CC Merchandise
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Parent Practicum Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
Trig-Trainer and Text
This product combines the book and the generator
A trigonometric function generator that provides a hands-on approach to teaching trigonometry. The NCTM Standards encourage the use of manipulative devices to be incorporated with calculators in the teaching of basic trigonometry. TrigTrainer helps fulfill this basic requirement by allowing students to generate the basic relationships of the sine, cosine & tangent functions with two-digit accuracy. Made of high impact styrene, 8-1/2 x 11. This book puts the TrigTrainer manipulative to work as a powerful introductory tool for teaching basic trigonometric concepts. Loadedwith 24 lively activities and a smattering of trig history, this book explores the basic functions and their relationship to the unit circle. The appendix is packed with useful resources that expand the teaching power of the TrigTrainer. 8-1/2 x 11, 80 pages, Appendix.
The TrigTrainer - A Hands-On Approach to Teaching Trigonometry, by KATIE DE MEULEMEESTER