Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Trig-Trainer and Text
This product combines the book and the generator
A trigonometric function generator that provides a hands-on approach to teaching trigonometry. The NCTM Standards encourage the use of manipulative devices to be incorporated with calculators in the teaching of basic trigonometry. TrigTrainer helps fulfill this basic requirement by allowing students to generate the basic relationships of the sine, cosine & tangent functions with two-digit accuracy. Made of high impact styrene, 8-1/2 x 11. This book puts the TrigTrainer manipulative to work as a powerful introductory tool for teaching basic trigonometric concepts. Loadedwith 24 lively activities and a smattering of trig history, this book explores the basic functions and their relationship to the unit circle. The appendix is packed with useful resources that expand the teaching power of the TrigTrainer. 8-1/2 x 11, 80 pages, Appendix.
The TrigTrainer - A Hands-On Approach to Teaching Trigonometry, by KATIE DE MEULEMEESTER