Shop by Category
- CC MERCHANDISE
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Shipping & Return Policies/Weather Updates
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holidays
- SALE ITEMS
Trivium Tables®: English Grammar
|Audience||Grades 4 and up; recommended for Classical Conversations students and parents in Essentials and Challenge|
Requires some foreknowledge of English grammar. For further ideas for use provided in the video below:
|Ease of use||Notebook size allows you to carry in bag or purse, and laminated pages mean you can write and erase as much as you like, thereby using this tool with all your students|
|Format||8" x10.5" laminated foldable panels|
This colorful, four-panel quick reference contains the core memory work from Essentials of the English Language (EEL) in a newly simplified and streamlined format. It is a convenient and engaging resource for parents, tutors, and students as they master the core EEL grammar. The front panel presents an overview of sentence classifications: four structures, four purposes, and seven patterns, plus the eight parts of speech and the five parts of a sentence. The following panels cover each of the eight parts of speech in further detail with clear definitions, explanations, and examples. Parents will especially appreciate the notes, which help clarify tricky points such as the difference between a clause and a phrase. The delightful examples will keep students engaged. This is an exceptional resource for anyone learning English grammar, at any age.