Shop by Category
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Shipping & Return Policies
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- CC FAQ
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- CC Merchandise
- CC Testing Services and Transcripts
- Parent Practicum Conferences (1 & 3 Day) & Curriculum Resources
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
Trivium Tables: English Grammar
This colorful, four-panel, foldable, quick reference contains the core memory work from Essentials of the English Language in a new, simplified, and streamlined format. A convenient and engaging resource for parents, tutors, and students, as they master the core EEL grammar.The front panel reveals an overview of sentence classifications: four structures, four purposes, and seven patterns, plus the eight parts of speech and the five parts of a sentence. The following panels cover each of the eight parts of speech in detail with clear definitions, explanations, and examples. Parents will especially appreciate the notes which will help clarify tricky points such as the difference between a clause and a phrase. The delightful examples will keep students engaged.Recommended for all students (fourth grade and up / Essentials and Challenge) as a reference in their writing and Latin studies.(Folds to 8 x 10.5 in. to fit in your notebook.)