Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
CC Trivium Tables®: Quid et Quo
|Audience||Grades 4 and up; recommended for Classical Conversations students and parents in Essentials and Challenge|
Requires some foreknowledge of English grammar; best when paired with Trivium Tables®: English Grammar. For further ideas for use provided in the video below:
|Ease of use||Notebook size allows you to carry in bag or purse, and laminated pages mean you can write and erase as much as you like, thereby using this tool with all your students|
|Format||8" x10.5" laminated foldable panels|
Trivium Tables®: Quid et Quo helps students to apply the grammar covered in Trivium Tables®: English Grammar by parsing and diagramming sentences. New memory work items are also included, such as verb anatomy and the 112 Simple Sentences. Meant to be used as a companion to Trivium Tables: English Grammar, each section is color-coded for ease of use. This guide will become very useful as students work with increasingly difficult sentences, and will become a springboard for discussion and discovery as students and parents work together on English grammar.