Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
Understanding Mathematics: From Counting to Calculus
Parents will use this book for our seminar on how to teach math.Understanding Mathematics is an easy-to-read, non-technical discussion covering a broad range of math topics ranging from Counting to Calculus. There is emphasis on real world examples and practical applications. Most importantly, this text provides intuition and understanding while explaining both the "why" and the "how" of math.Special Features of Understanding Mathematics:Hundreds of detailed examples clarify concepts Shaded STEP-BY-STEP boxes provide the recipe for solving standard problems Bold type highlights commonly used math definitions Pictures emphasize important concepts and support surround text Notepads at the end of each chapter list important math laws, key definitions, and a summary of the topics presented