Shop by Category
- SHIPPING and RETURN POLICIES
- MERCHANDISE -NEW FOR 2017!!
- Parent Practicum Conferences & Curriculum Resources
- View Online Catalog - Now with live links!
- Current Sale Items
- Classical Educators Homeschool Curriculum Books
- National Number Knockout
- SCRIBBLERS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 3rd Grade)
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- FOUNDATIONS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (K4 to 6th Grade)
- ESSENTIALS Homeschool Curriculum Resources (4th-6th grades)
- CHALLENGE Homeschool Curriculum Resources (7th to 12th Grade)
- High School Curriculum Resources, College Prep and More
- Homeschool Testing Services
- Homeschool Curriculum by Subject & Misc.
- Free e-Book with our monthly Newsletter!
- Contact Us
- Director and Tutor Only Purchases
- Classical School Services
- Tax Free Holiday Information
- Closeout Items
What the Old Testament Authors Really Cared About
Take a survey of the Old Testament
|Audience||High school through adult; used in Classical Conversations communities in Challenge IV|
|Accessibility||High; most students can study independently|
|Ease of use||Figures and charts on nearly every page, large margins with plenty of space for notes|
|Author||Jason S. DeRouchie|
What the Old Testament Authors Really Cared About: A Survey of Jesus’ Bible is the theology book for the first semester of Challenge IV. Intentionally shorter than the average college survey book, this concise textbook takes the reader through every Old Testament book in one semester, without being overwhelming. With a summary introduction of each chapter, full-color diagrams, and easy-to-read text, it is accessible to students in high school through seminary.
For more information about earning dual-enrollment credits with CCPlus, please visit the CCPlus information page at ClassicalConversations.com.